PeopleShores bridges this gap by transforming the aspiring young adults into technology professionals and offering technology & tech-enabled services to corporates through this untapped talent.
Our focus communities include:
- Opportunity Youth in Inner cities (autistic spectrum, homeless, foster, single mothers…),
- Minorities in distressed communities (such as Mississippi Delta), and
- Veterans & spouses near military bases
PeopleShores invests in these young adults by providing comprehensive paid training and empowering them with technological and digital skills. Upon completion of the training, PeopleShores offer them full-time employment with full benefits with technology and tech-enabled careers.
The COVID-19 crisis, the economic disruption it caused, and the recent protests raised corporate consciousness on both risk and social fronts. These in turn changed the business narrative effecting operating models. Some key steps taken by Corporate America include (apart from WFH):
- Acceleration of process automation to improve business efficiencies using remote working
- Bringing back some off-shore work on-shore for risk mitigation
- Creation of more jobs in underserved communities with a large minority population
PeopleShores’ mission enables companies to address all three areas with speed and agility. For businesses that have a strong sense of community support and are committed to socially responsible procurement of services, PeopleShores enables Impact Sourcing.
- 100% US Onshore focus
- Nearshore rates for onshore services
- 80% of employees are minorities, primarily African Americans
- Demonstrated ability to rapidly scale operation (recruit, train and deploy)
Target Customers & Processes:
Companies and businesses that are looking to outsource:
- Critical processes where there is the acute need for qualified resources that can be engaged in a shortperiod of time, to be engaged for a finite period or a longer-term
- Processes and activities that require a strong American language and cultural parity
- Business processes that require application of RPA tools and Intelligent automation through BOTdevelopment and improve performance
- Processes that are currently done offshore, in order to provide an alternative solution close to home
- And take credit for engaging a socially responsible and a minority-owned business
- And take advantage of spreading portfolio risks among multiple providers
PeopleShores is modelled around its business partner, RuralShores, which was founded in India 10 years ago by the same founder with a focus to provide jobs for rural youth through IT and BPO services. RuralShores currently employs more than 3000 youth in 13 centres across 8 states in rural India. RuralShores won IAOP/GISC’s BestImpact Sourcing Enterprise award in 2019. PeopleShores and RuralShores combined customers include several large global companies include five of Fortune 50.
PeopleShores takes pride in its proprietary skills development model which enables the associates develop soft and technical foundation skills through an intensive and comprehensive ‘paid’ training program. Upon successful completion of the foundation training, they will undergo on-job process training. Our scalable training methodology can be customized to tailor the processes they will be working on post training.
Digital Transformation Services
|Process Automation Services (RPA)||AI / ML Augmented Services||Cybersecurity|
|Bots Design||AI Systems Training||Security Monitoring|
|Bot Development||AI Data Validation||Threat Detection|
|Runtime Environment Monitoring||Image/Data Capturing||Fraud Detection|
|Bot Maintenance||Data Indexing/ Labeling||Incident Investigation|
|IQ Bot training||Image Tagging||Compliance Reporting|
Tech Enabled Services
|Customer Services||Back Office Processing||Corporate Functions||Tech Support|
|Queries/Complaints||New Policy Productions||Pay2Procure||QA Testing|
|Surveys||Claims Processing||Order2Cash||L1 Tech Support|
|Reminders||Loan Origination||Recruitment Processes|
|Level 1 Tech Support|
PeopleShores offers a unique and compelling business value proposition to its customers. The positive social impact created is the icing and the credit fully goes to the customer partners.
workforce and training programs